This website is currently under construction.
Member Only log in is not available at this time
Thank you for your patience.
See PONs enjoying the 2013 Polish Constitution Day Parade in Chicago
Please visit the Specialty site by the link in red letters below
for information on our National Specialty
The American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Club® aka APONC™ is the single organization officially recognized by the American Kennel Club as the national parent club of the Polish Lowland Sheepdog. The only registry recognized by APONC is the American Kennel Club registry.
The objectives of this Club are to:
- encourage and promote quality breeding of purebred Polish Lowland Sheepdogs and to do all things possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection.
- encourage the organization of independent local American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Specialty Clubs in those localities where there are sufficient fanciers of the breed to meet the requirements of the American Kennel Club and the Club.
- urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by the American Kennel Club as the only standard of excellence by which the Polish Lowland Sheepdog shall be judged.
- do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed and to encourage true exemplary sportsmanship at matches, dog shows, obedience trials, and performance events.
- conduct specialty shows, obedience trials and performance events under the rules and regulations of the American Kennel Club.
Attention All Members !!! All Announcements from the Board of Directors to Members will be made on the Members Only Pages.